Welcome to NSAC - Far Western Chapter
Message from the President, Vanessa Harris
It is my honor and pleasure to greet you this year as President of the NSAC Far Western Chapter. 2011-12 was a great year for the Chapter and we go into 2012-13 with a strong Board of Directors. While we rely on the members of the board to put together a great program for the year, we encourage our members to get involved to in building a strong chapter.
Take a few moments to learn more about your Far Western Chapter and consider how you can get involved in the Chapter during the coming year. Here are several quick and easy ways to get involved today:
1. Put the date of this year’s Chapter meeting (May 22-24, 2013) on your calendar and plan to attend.
2. Send an e-mail to me at email@example.com indicating your interest in serving on a Chapter committee for the coming year, or just give me some thoughts on how you think the Chapter can help you and your cooperative.
3. Visit the National NSAC website at www.nsacoop.org and review the many resources available.
4. Find out who else in your organization is a member of NSAC.
5. Review your listing in the national directory member’s only link at www.nsacoop.org and make any necessary changes.
If each of us can find the time to accomplish one or more of these today, then together we are on our way to building a stronger Chapter.